After having a successful private event last Friday, we’ve finally decided to open this event up to the public. We picked Grange Circuit because it’s affordable, not too far far from civilization, and because it’s a very technical tight course with 14 turns, great for practicing and teaching driving techniques for grip as well as drift. In addition, we can offer a LOT of track time and less traffic by capping the maximum drivers at 20 cars max!
If you’re interested in an affordable event where you can practice or learn from our experienced drivers, don’t miss this one!
Where: Grange Motor Circuit in Apply Valley, California
When: July 12, Saturday, 2014 from 8:00am to 5:00pm
• 20 Entrants Max for MAX TRACK TIME and MINIMAL TRAFFIC
• Gather 4 people and have your own private run group
• Passengers OK
• $70 Entry per car
• Share 1 car with a co-driver for an extra $40 (email email@example.com for more info)
• There will be a drift run group(s)
• There will be a grip run group(s)
• Free Drift / Grip training sessions
• Free Helmet Rentals when necessary
• DOT Approved Helmet
• Seatbelts or Racing Harness
• Car must not leak fluids (oil/water/brake fluid, etc.)
• 14 turns
• 8/10 mile
• Elevation Changes
• Concrete Curbs on inside turn radius
• Concrete Rumple Strips at run-off areas
• 25-feet minimum run off for safety
• Single & double row hay bails all around the track. This is a very safe track.
• ~1:15 lap
You can sign up by sending us $70. If you would like to share your car with a co-driver, your co-driver only pays $40. If you do the math, that’s $110 for two drivers in one car. Not bad! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in signing up with a co-driver. Otherwise, click the link below to sign up.